Friday, July 10, 2009
One New Shark By Friday?



If you read David Pollak's blog, you'd see that he has reported the Sharks will acquire a 4th-line center as early as today. I'm going to make the assumtion that this player will be signed off of free agency, because I don't think we are going to make the supposed "big trade" that fans want. DP also went on to state that this player would be much grittier than a Marcel Goc type player.

So here is my guess as to who the Sharks will sign this weekend: Scott Nichols.

So this morning, I decided to make my first blog post, but do to a misunderstanding on my part, I decided to do it later tonight. Well above is what I had before just now. Then I went back onto my computer and loaded up DP's blog, and I see that I was right. But oh well. I guess I'll just post this now. Because the site looks messed up anyways.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment