Sunday, December 6, 2009
Last Two Games
Have been pretty disappointing. To give up a short-handed goal with 6 seconds left is inexcusable. The fact that Nabby put the blame on someone else pissed me off a little bit, because it's just unneeded and it's going to cause problems. The Sharks just seemed to stop playing after they were up 2-1, as the Blues picked it up after. Also, I <3>
Other than that I don't have much to say, other than the fact that the HP Pavilion's Chicken Strips are not good.

My ratings go like this right now.

1. Denny's
2. Elephant Bar
3. HP Pavilion

Gotta step up your game HP.

In other news, I hurt my back, which is one of the reasons this blog is coming late.

I didn't watch the Calgary-San Jose game, I was busy last night, but I heard that Kipper played on his head to keep San Jose from scoring. Sometimes a goaltender just beats you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment