Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Sharks Come Home
I'm a bit tired, but here goes. Milan Michalek is an absolute beast. I think he finally matured into a great player, and he will contribute in Ottawa. Patrick Marleau played his 900th, and I wish Todd would have put him out on that last shift to get the hat-trick. Oh well, a great game played by him and he is now the Sharks leading scorer. Thornton keeps putting up crazy numbers and I think he's at 32 assist wise at this point. Heatley had 6 shots in the 1st period. I don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I want him to keep doing it. Also I loved the scoring from the 2nd and 3rd line. Now we just need to get that 4th line scoring(I mean they do have Seto and Mitchell). It'll come though.

On the topic of that 4th line, I'm liking the slow improvement in ice time for the two returnees. Hopefully they keep progressing and get to a point where McLellan can put them on the ice and not have to worry.

Greiss looked pretty good for a guy who I never trust at all. He flops WAY to much, and although it worked tonight, I don't see that working in the future. Unless he is a reincarnation of this guy.

Last bit of news. I'm going to the game Thursday, maybe I'll bring a camera and take some pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment