Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Winter Break Is Over
Not that the Sharks missed a beat. 9 wins in the last 10 games is pretty damn good. At a sweet clip of 3.4 goals per game compared to 2.1 given up per game(minus this and it's a sweet 1.5) the Sharks are rolling. Tonight they ran into a goalie possessed, and Marleau and Heatley stepped up to win the game. To make this run a little sweeter, the Sharks are 5-1 against Pacific Division opponents, which has given them a bit of separation, now up 7 points.

The comeback of the man who's lost his fighting touch and the man who was suppose to replace him(until this guy came along) coming back, both Demers and McLaren were sent back down. I get mixed feelings with that, because I want to see Jay Leach play because we are paying him for virtually nothing. However, I REALLY REALLY like Frazer. He doesn't make the stupid mistakes that Staubitz makes, and he is just a better player overall while still being a bruiser out there.

Other than that, it is late.

I've decided that the french fries are the only thing I'm getting at the HP from now on. And if I ever find that booth with the sundays.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment